Challenges of livelihood and inclusive rural development in the era of globalization deals with different challenges in rural development and recommended practical ideas for development. This book is an extremely timely publication when the prevailing situations are putting more and more emphasis on the sharing of knowledge and ideas in the development sector. The research papers highlighting strength of our programmes and focuses on the areas of intervention. Researchers and general readers will find this volume very informative and useful in the area of policy making.
FHS reseachers contributed the following chapters:
- “Determinants of parent’s choice: reflections through Ethnographic lens from villages of Indian Sundarbans”-Upasona Ghosh, Arnab Mandal
- “Addressing four ‘A’-s of Accessibility in Child Health Care-A Case study of Indian Sundarbans”-Debjani Barman, Dr. Nilanjan Patra, Dr. Pratistha Sengupta
- “The RMPs in Rural Healthcare Market: Case Study of Indian Sundarbans”-Dr. Nilanjan Patra, Barun Kanjilal
- ”Patterns and determinants of gender bias in child health in India”-Dr. Nilanjan Patra
- ”How efficient are the sub-centres of rural West Bengal in child immunization: A DEA analysis”-Debjani Barman & Arijita Dutta